What is a Corporate Notes Income Strategy?
A Corporate Note is simply a short term loan agreement between a lending source and a company. The company can use these funds for a variety of purposes. We work with a well-positioned and very successful lending frim which offers its investors the ability to participate in the financial gains of these short term business loans. You can become a “member” in the transaction and earn monthly income from the interest on the loan.
How does a Corporate Note Strategy Work?
Our business partner is a lender who makes secured loans to business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the U.S. We offer a variety of direct financing programs including mortgage lending, accounts receivable and contract financing, inventory and equipment financing and leasing, vehicle and transportation financing and leasing. As a participating lender in the transaction, you will earn monthly interest from the short-term loans for a set period of time.
Presently, we are offering up to $5,000,000 of Senior Corporate Notes - 6% (per annum) for 12 months and 8% (per annum) for 36 months. The Notes pay monthly payments of interest only to Investors during the Note term with the principal paid in full at maturity.
What Type of Financing Is Offered to Businesses?
Our lending partner offers the following types of financing to business owners:
• Direct mortgage lending to real estate owners, developers and entrepreneurs. he typical mortgage loan is to real estate entrepreneurs on a short-term basis, secured by a mortgage on the real estate, with annual interest between 15% and 25%, depending on the terms.
• Accounts receivable and contract financing (factoring), secured by accounts receivable or contract rights of the business, with return rates to the Company of between 3 and 5% per month depending on the contract and term.
• The Commission Advance Program to real estate agents, brokers and other real estate professionals, where the Company will advance up to 70% of a commission due on a pending and verified transaction. The return to the Company on those advances ranges between 5% and 9% per month.
• Equipment and inventory financing to allow businesses to grow by adding new equipment and inventory. These loans are typically 1 to 2 years in duration, and carry interest between 15% and 25% per annum.
• Secured loans in the automotive dealership, aviation and marine industries. hese loans are typically 6 months to 2 years in duration, carry interest at between 12% and 25% per annum, and are secured by automobile titles, vehicle or vessel titles or liens.
Our business partner, Legion Funding, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of leading private equity firm Legion Capital Corporation (legioncapitalcorp.com). Legion and the company are growing rapidly and expanding their market share and footprint both domestically and internationally. Legion Capital has current holdings in the real estate, construction and infrastructure, aviation, marine, technology, automotive and other industries.
These programs are ideal for investors looking for monthly income for a 1 to 3 year period. Once the funding program has ended the investor may have the ability to re-invest in another Corporate Note depending upon the availability.
Current Corporate Note Listing
The following represents our current inventory of business listings programs. Click on each link for more details about the current Corporate Note program and our lending partner.
Contact us to learn more about the Corporate Note program.